Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello 2009

It is the new year and I know it will go by fast. I have decided that I will sign up for the FSOT testing window for October of this year. That means I have a lot of preparations to make in about 10 months. Yikes.

This is earlier than I was planning on taking the test because I wanted to give myself more time to prepare. I'm sure that to a certain extent I am overly worried about my abilities. However, I would rather be over prepared for the test than under prepared and fail horribly. But if I don't pass, I can still take it the following year. I lose nothing by taking the test this year and probably have a lot more to gain.

So with my goal set I have a bunch of things I need to get done. Please look forward to posts on that later this month. And no, I'm not making these resolutions, I hate making resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment